We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Roadmap for SfButton, SfCheckBox, SfCalendar and SfTabView controls

Dear SyncFusion .NET MAUI Team,

We are in the midst of migrating our project using SF from Xamarin Forms to MAUI and we have encountered the following problems (questions):

1. SfButton - SfButton control does not seem to be nor released neither included in Roadmap for 2022. Is there any information about when this control will be released, respectively if SfButton will be released at all?
  2. SfCheckBox - Same question as with SfButton
  3. SfCalendar - SfCalendar seems to be planned for inclusion in December 2022 Vol 4 release, however we would like to know now, if possible, whether SfCalendar will have same customization possibilities as it did in Xamarin Forms (meaning ViewModeChanged events, MonthViewSettings, YearViewSettings, HeaderSettings etc)
  4. SfTabView - SfTabView is released for MAUI however some properties that we are using seem not to be present even in the newest (at this moment) 20.3.0.56 version, namely: EnableVirtualization, SelectionChanging, SelectionIndicatorSettings. Moreover, we are experiencing a couple of issues (this is not meant as detailed bug description, we will most likely open separate detailed issues these problems if they are reproduced with a sample later):
    1. On Android in TabWidthMode.SizeToContent mode, Headers are cropped
    2. On iOS tab headers sometimes do not react to touch
    3. On WinUI SelectionIndicator sometimes isn't visible

Thank you in advance for your rep.

Best regards,
Maiia Kuzmishyna

5 Replies

MK Maiia Kuzmishyna November 22, 2022 10:06 AM UTC

Hello, any updates on this?

Best regards,
Maiia Kuzmishyna

VV Vijayakumar Viswanathan Syncfusion Team November 23, 2022 04:13 PM UTC

Hi Maiia,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support,

We are validating the reported issue and will let you know the details on November 25, 2022. We appreciate your patience until then.

Regards,

Vijayakumar V

VV Vijayakumar Viswanathan Syncfusion Team November 25, 2022 04:05 PM UTC

Hi Maiia,

Query 1 &2: SfButton and the SfCheckBox Roadmap

The SfButton and the SfCheckBox controls will be released in any of our 2023 releases. We will share the details in the upcoming 2023 roadmap. This plan may be subjected to changes. 

Query 4: Issues in TabView

We are validating your query on our side. In the meantime please share a detailed bug description with the issue reproducing sample and replication steps. It will help us to investigate further on the issues.

We will share the details for SfCalendar on Nov 29/ 2022.

VV Vijayakumar Viswanathan Syncfusion Team November 28, 2022 11:03 AM UTC

Hi Maiia,

Query 3: SfCalendar control will be released in Volume 4, 2022. 

In the initial release, we are planning to provide the basic views (month, year, decade, and century views) with their customizations (background, text style). We kept most of the APIs from the Xamarin calendar due to consistency, but some of the APIs have been renamed.

Note: The Maui calendar does not have support for handling appointments.

We will provide custom view/cell template support and multi-range selection support on any of our upcoming releases.

JM Joan Miller December 6, 2022 02:21 PM UTC

I am searching for information online on roadmap for SfButton, SfCheckBox, SfCalendar and SfTabView controls and I am glad I found your post where I found all the information I need. Now, I will visit website where I can read reviews for a resume writer. I want to make a resume for myself but I am not so good at making a resume and that is why I need a help from resume writer.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon