We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

New position on Grid Inline

Hello, I need urgent help; I have a Grid Inline where I insert data into it; The grid is not connected to a Datasource and therefore I just have to populate it; To insert a new line in Inline mode I do "Add" on the toolbar. After completing the line and I do Update on the toolbar, I want the grid to prepare for a new staff and then to insert more data into the grid as if it were an "ADD ". How can I solve?

Thank you 

Attachment: Grid_Edit_Inline_7fd60ba6.rar

1 Reply

PS Prathap Senthil Syncfusion Team November 11, 2022 09:14 AM

Hi Biagio,

Greetings from Syncfusion support

Query:”  I want the grid to prepare for a new staff and then to insert more data into the grid as if it were an "ADD ". How can I solve?”

We prepared a sample based on your requirements using OnActionComplete event. ActionComplete will be triggered once the actions are completed.So kindly refer to the attached code snippet and solution sample for your reference.

Reference Link: https://blazor.syncfusion.com/documentation/datagrid/events#onactioncomplete

<GridEvents OnActionComplete="ActionCompletedHandler" TValue="Order"></GridEvents>

public void ActionCompletedHandler(ActionEventArgs<Order> args)

{

if(args.RequestType == Syncfusion.Blazor.Grids.Action.Save && args.Action == "Add" )

{

Grid.AddRecordAsync();

}

}

Regards,

Prathap S

Attachment: BlazorGrid_(2)_17e589e1.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon