We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

When I select multiple cards and drag and drop them, is there a way to arrange the cards in the order of my choice?

I attach a picture and a video

i chose the card in the order of 1234

however the drag and drop results are not in the order of my choice

i want to be sorted in the order i choose

Attachment: bandicam_20221103_165249510_709e2ef7.7z

3 Replies

VJ Vinitha Jeyakumar Syncfusion Team November 7, 2022 02:31 PM UTC

Hi Kyung,

Currently, we are validating your reported query. we will update you the further details on or before 10th November 2022.

Regards,
Vinitha

VJ Vinitha Jeyakumar Syncfusion Team November 24, 2022 09:41 AM UTC

Hi Kyung,

We have considered your reported issue "Cards arranged in descending order when drag and drop the multiple cards in Kanban" as a bug from our end and the fix for the issue will be included with our upcoming patch release on 6th December 2022.

Now you can track the status of the reported issue through the below feedback link,

Disclaimer: “Inclusion of this solution in the weekly release may change due to other factors including but not limited to QA checks and works reprioritization.”

Regards,
Vinitha

VJ Vinitha Jeyakumar Syncfusion Team December 7, 2022 05:42 AM UTC

Hi Kyung,

We have included the fix for the issue "Cards arranged in descending order when drag and drop the multiple cards in Kanban" with our patch release version 20.3.60. So please upgrade your package to the latest to resolve the reported issued from your end.

Release notes

Regards,
Vinitha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon