We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Custom editor - Layout - Binding

Hello,

i created a custom editor according to your examples.

But I can not understand how the specific control in my layout = contentview (custom control) can be binded to the objectdata property.

In my opinion this is missing in your examples, but they seem to work :-). But maybe because always a simple entry is used.

In my case I have a content view with an entry, buttons, picker etc. The contentview has an bindable property I would like to bind. If this is not possible I could also use the entry as binding point.

Currently I achieved to show the property value by:

protected override void OnInitializeView(DataFormItem dataFormItem, CustomDateTimePickerV2 view)        
{            
if(((IntFxMobileData.DBModel.LiSA.CRM_AKT_AKTIVITAET_SYNC)this.DataForm.DataObject).AKT_DATUM_VON != null)            
view.CurrentDateTime = ((IntFxMobileData.DBModel.LiSA.CRM_AKT_AKTIVITAET_SYNC)this.DataForm.DataObject).AKT_DATUM_VON_DATE;            base.OnInitializeView(dataFormItem, view);        
}

Thanks for any advice or hint!
Kind regards,
Robert

1 Reply

SS SaiGanesh Sakthivel Syncfusion Team November 7, 2022 10:10 AM

#Regarding custom editor in the SfDataform

As per the implementation of SfDataform, It only supports adding the custom editor control for the single editor view (Entry, Nuber text box and so). If your requirement to add a complex layout (content view with an entry, buttons, picker) can be achieved by using adding different custom editor views or using built-in editors for (Entry, Picker, and custom editor for button). Please refer to the following link for your reference.

UG: https://help.syncfusion.com/xamarin/dataform/editors#creating-custom-editor-using-views

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon