We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Make Aggregates Columns work with Quasar

Hello

I've tried to make the Aggregates columns work with Quasar, but I don't know why it doesn't work.

And if I put an initialized group I always get an error:

Attachment: Quasar_9d97eeeb.zip

6 Replies

VB Vinitha Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team November 1, 2022 04:49 PM UTC

Hi Diego,

Greetings from Syncfusion support.

Currently, we are validating your reported problem with your shared information, and we will update you the details on or before 03rd Nov 2022. Until then we appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Vinitha Balasubramanian

VB Vinitha Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team November 3, 2022 06:16 PM UTC

Hi Diego,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We need some more time to validate your query at our endWe will update further details on or before 8th Nov 2022.

Until then, we appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Vinitha Balasubramanian

DC DIEGO CAMPOS DIANEZ November 4, 2022 10:47 AM UTC

Hi  Vinitha,

No problem, thank you for your work.

Regards,

Diego Campos.

VB Vinitha Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team November 8, 2022 02:52 PM UTC

Hi Diego,

We have forwarded your query ‘Make Aggregates Columns work with Quasar’ to the respected team, we will update you the further details shortly. Until then we appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Vinitha Balasubramanian

DC DIEGO CAMPOS DIANEZ November 21, 2022 04:58 PM UTC

Hi Vinitha,

Is there any news about this?

Regards,

Diego Campos.

VB Vinitha Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team November 30, 2022 12:24 PM UTC

We have prepared a simple sample with the shared information and tried to reproduce the reported problem, but it was unsuccessful from our side. Find the below sample for your reference.

Sample link : https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/quasarVue31188896388

Kindly replicate the reported problem in given sample that would be helpful for us to provide better solution.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon