We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

EJS-Splitter broken - preview-d0bbfde89eb2a.js:2 ERROR TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'nativeElement')

Hi all,

Something seems broken since yesterday (2022-10-26) with this package : https://angular-h8vcwc.stackblitz.io/turbo_modules/@syncfusion/ej2-angular-base@20.3.52/src/template.js

Even the online example is affected : https://stackblitz.com/edit/angular-h8vcwc?file=main.ts

I am the only one ?

6 Replies

VJ Vinitha Jeyakumar Syncfusion Team October 28, 2022 03:03 PM UTC

Hi Eric,

We can replicate the reported issue at our end and we will update you the further details in two business days on or before 1st November 2022.

Regards,
Vinitha

ER Eric October 28, 2022 03:23 PM UTC

Thanks!

JB Jonas Blazinskas replied to Vinitha Jeyakumar October 29, 2022 05:08 PM UTC

I believe this is issue with a lot of your components at the moment as all the stack blitz demos are saying this error?

VJ Vinitha Jeyakumar Syncfusion Team October 31, 2022 12:25 PM UTC

Hi Frank,

Currently we are validating the issue reported. Meanwhile can you please share us with the details of the controls in which you are facing the same issue other than Splitter for our further validation.

Regards,
Vinitha

ER Eric replied to Jonas Blazinskas October 31, 2022 12:46 PM UTC

I think so, but I seems that I am the only one injured in production with that...

Very strange... (sarcasm)

I had to reverse to 20.2 to be able to compil again...

VJ Vinitha Jeyakumar Syncfusion Team November 3, 2022 05:32 AM UTC

Hi Eric,

Your reported problem is already a known issue at our end, and it has been fixed with our last patch release version of (v20.3.0.53). So, upgrade to the latest (i.e., v20.3.0.53) to resolve this issue. Please follow the below steps to update the packages,

1. Delete the @Syncfusion folder from node_modules and the package-lock.json file from the root folder.

2. Clear npm cache at your end.

3. Run the ‘’npm install” command to install the node_modules.

Note: Make sure to install @syncfusion/ej2-angular-base package with the version 20.3.53 to have the fix included package.

You can download a working sample from the link below.

Regards,
Vinitha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon