We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

dataSource

Hello , I have three arrays in each other and want to determine the second array for my grid in Angular as data source. With ngFor I have already tried but I get the header texts for each retrieval .

could you please help me.

Thank you

regards

Mohammad Abbasi

example:

parentData [   data1[  data2 [ test = 'testText' ]    ]  ]

<ng-template #detailTemplate let-data>

====>           <ejs-grid  locale="de" id='Grid' [dataSource]='data.data1.data2' >

<e-columns>

<e-column field='test' headerText='Test' textAlign='left' width="60"></e-column>

</e-columns>

2 Replies

FS Farveen Sulthana Thameeztheen Basha Syncfusion Team October 28, 2022 07:02 AM

Hi Mohammad Abbasi,

We are working on this query with high Priority and will update you further details by 31st October 2022. Until then we appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Farveen sulthana T

RR Rajapandi Ravi Syncfusion Team November 2, 2022 09:13 AM

Hi Mohammad,

Before we start providing solution to your query, please share the below details that will be helpful for us to provide better solution.

1)             Share your exact requirement scenario with detailed description.

2)             Share your sample datasource structure, we would like to check your sample datasource.

3)             In your query you have rendered the Grid inside the detailTemplate, please share the details about your parent component.

4)             Share your complete Grid rendering code.

5)             From your query we could see that your requirement was related to our complex data binding feature, please refer the below documentation.

https://ej2.syncfusion.com/angular/documentation/grid/columns/complex-data-binding/

https://ej2.syncfusion.com/angular/documentation/grid/how-to/list-of-array-of-objects/

Regards,

Rajapandi R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon