We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to specify that a column should initially be not visible, but able to be made visible with the Column Chooser?

I have a grid with many columns. I would like a subset to be initially visible, but any column should be able to be made visible when selected in ColumnChooser.

I tried to set some columns as Visible="false". They are not shown initially (great), but even when I then tick that column in Column Chooser, it's still not shown (not great).

Thankyou!

1 Reply

NP Naveen Palanivel Syncfusion Team October 26, 2022 04:52 PM UTC

Hi Darren

Greetings from Syncfusion support

Query : “column should initially be not visible, but able to be made visible with the Column Chooser”

We checked your query and we prepared sample as per requirement in lates version(20.3.0.50) but unfortunately reported issue does not occurs at our end. We attached the sample in this ticket and video demonstration also. Please refer the attached sample for your reference

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Naveen Palanivel

Attachment: BlazorApp2610_d69daeb3.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon