We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to add ng-template with #resourceHeaderTemplate in Timeline resource view in Angular 13

Hi Team,

I would like to add customize code in Timeline resource view, like edit schedule, delete schedule, deactivate schedule and etc. till Angular CLI 11 there is no issue I am able to add custom code inside ng-template with #resourceHeaderTemplate. when we migrate to latest version of Angular, I am facing Issue that Timeline data itself not shown, when we try with same code

<ng-template #resourceHeaderTemplate let-data>
                                        <div class='template-wrap'>

Could you please help me to get rid of this issue.

Angular 11 working screen 

Angular latest version - not working screen

Thanks in advance

3 Replies

RV Ravikumar Venkatesan Syncfusion Team October 24, 2022 08:10 AM UTC

Hi Velayutham,

Greetings from Syncfusion support.

We have validated your query “How to add ng-template with #resourceHeaderTemplate in Timeline resource view in Angular 13” at our end by preparing a Schedule sample with resourceHeaderTemplate on Angular 13 and it works as expected. We are not facing any issues.

Output:

Kindly try the shared ample and if you still facing the same problem kindly share the below details it will help us to provide the solution for your query earlier.

• Reproduce the issue in our shared sample or
  • Share a simple issue reproducing sample if possible.

Regards,

Ravikumar Venkatesan

Attachment: ej2angular13resourceheadertemplate_a3ab2d28.zip

VP Velayutham Perumal October 25, 2022 11:02 AM UTC

Hi Team,

Thanks for quick response, I am facing the below error while loading the schedule data to ejs-schedule component.

SR Swathi Ravi Syncfusion Team October 26, 2022 01:04 PM UTC

Hi Velayutham,

Thanks for the update.

We have validated your query “I am facing the below error while loading the schedule data to ejs-schedule component.” at our end by preparing a Schedule sample with dynamic update of dataSource on button click in Angular 13 and it works as expected. We are not facing any issues.

Output image:

cid:image001.png@01D8E966.1E199A40

Kindly try the shared sample and if you still facing the same problem kindly share the below details it will help us to provide the solution for your query earlier.

• Reproduce the issue in our shared sample or
  • Share your Schedule datasource collection details
  • Share your eventSettings and resource field mapping details.

Regards,

Swathi Ravi

Attachment: ej2angular13sample_f389da1a.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon