We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Integer Loop

How do I replicate this loop using SyncFusion syntax? The below syntax works just fine for a winform datagridview. The error I receive is "SfDataGrid does not contain a definition for 'Rows'...."

I've looked through available posts and I'm either not searching for the correct phrase or the information isn't available.
Screenshot 2022-10-20 094753.jpg

1 Reply

DM Dhanasekar Mohanraj Syncfusion Team October 21, 2022 09:06 AM

Hi Walker Edwards,

By default, our SfDataGrid does not allow you to access and manipulates the values of the rows as you have shown in the screenshot. However, you can change get the row values using the bounded datable itself as shown below,

List<object> orderIDData = new List<object>();

private void Change_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

for(int i = 0; i< dataTable.Rows.Count;i++)

{

orderIDData.Add(dataTable.Rows[i].ItemArray[0]);

}

}

Here we have prepared the sample for the same. Please have a look at this, If we misunderstood your requirement, please provide more information regarding the requirement along with the video illustration. This would help us to proceed further.

Regards,

Dhanasekar M.

If this post is helpful, please consider Accepting it as the solution so that other members can locate it more quickly.

Attachment: SfDG_DT_Demo_de278852.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon