We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

When use inplaceEditor dropdownlist it shows seletced duplicate value in list

I am trying to use InplaceEditor for dropdown list but when I select value It shows  duplicate record in List as below

before click on editor

after click on Editor

<SfInPlaceEditor Value="@OfficeValue" CssClass="ml-n2" TValue="string" Mode="@Mode" EditableOn="@EditableOn" Type="Syncfusion.Blazor.InPlaceEditor.InputType.DropDownList" ShowButtons="false" Disabled="@disabled" SubmitOnEnter="true">

<EditorComponent>

<SfDropDownList TItem="ValueModel" TValue="string" @bind-Value="OfficeValue" DataSource="@_offices">

<DropDownListFieldSettings Text="Desc" Value="ID"></DropDownListFieldSettings>

</SfDropDownList>

</EditorComponent>

</SfInPlaceEditor>

3 Replies

UD UdhayaKumar Duraisamy Syncfusion Team October 20, 2022 04:16 PM UTC

Hi Sarvajeet,

We have validated the reported query on our end. Unfortunately, we couldn’t reproduce the reported issue as per your scenario. We also shared a sample for reference. Also, we request you to provide additional details about the issue as mentioned below, This will help us validate the issue further and provide you with a better solution.

1. Issue reproducing sample (or modify the shared sample as per your scenario).

2. Issue replication steps.

3. Video illustration of the issue.

Sample : https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/InPlaceEditor1155274373

Regards,

Udhaya Kumar D

SK Sarvajeet Kaur October 20, 2022 04:58 PM UTC

Here is my properties for ValueModel, when I change TK int to string it works but when I leave it as int it gives me duplicate result as I send in original request. I am using  "public int Tk { get; set; }" at so many places and I want keep TK to int.

public int Tk { get; set; }

public string Desc{ get; set; }

If I am using Datatype int dropdown list as well in Editor then it gives me only TK ID like 1, 2, 3 instead of description

<SfInPlaceEditor Value="@OfficeValue" CssClass="ml-n2" TValue="int" Mode="@Mode" EditableOn="@EditableOn" Type="Syncfusion.Blazor.InPlaceEditor.InputType.DropDownList" ShowButtons="false" Disabled="@disabled" SubmitOnEnter="true">

<EditorComponent>

<SfDropDownList TItem="ValueModel" TValue="int" @bind-Value="OfficeValue" DataSource="@_offices">

<DropDownListFieldSettings Text="Desc" Value="ID"></DropDownListFieldSettings>

</SfDropDownList>

</EditorComponent>

</SfInPlaceEditor>

UD UdhayaKumar Duraisamy Syncfusion Team October 21, 2022 07:19 AM UTC

Hi Sarvajeet,

We have recreated a sample based on the shared code snippet and validated the reported query on our end. Unfortunately, we couldn’t reproduce the reported issue as per your scenario. We also shared a sample and video illustration for reference.

As we mentioned earlier, we request you to provide additional details about the issue as mentioned below, This will help us validate the issue further and provide you with a better solution.

1. Issue reproducing sample (or modify the shared sample as per your scenario).
  2. Please share the Syncfusion NuGet version of your project.
  3. Issue replication steps.
  4. Video illustration of the issue.

Sample :  https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/InPlaceEditor-209945830

Regards,

Udhaya Kumar D

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon