We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Community Forum does not work with Safari

Hi support,

I can't use the community forum with Safari :-(

I can do a search and get a result, but I can't open any thread.
Also left click to open a new tab with a thread does not work.

I have created this thread with Firefox.

Regards,
Stephan

5 Replies

KS Kaviyapriya Suriamoorthy Syncfusion Team October 20, 2022 03:15 PM UTC

Hi Stephan Schrade,

We will check and fix this reported issue on our side and confirm it to you further.

Meanwhile, please try to access the forum from any other browser.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Kaviyapriya

SS Stephan Schrade March 21, 2023 08:56 PM UTC

Hi experts,
any news on this issue?

The forum is still not working with Safari :-(

Regards,
Stephan

KS Kaviyapriya Suriamoorthy Syncfusion Team March 22, 2023 02:44 PM UTC

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have planned this for our upcoming website release and will update you once it is done.

DO David Oliver April 6, 2023 06:45 PM UTC

If you are having trouble accessing a community forum with Safari, here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Clear your browser cache and cookies: Sometimes, issues with accessing a website can be resolved by clearing your browser cache and cookies. Go to Safari Preferences > Privacy > Manage Website Data, and then select the option to remove all data for the community forum.

Disable browser extensions: Try disabling any browser extensions that may be interfering with the community forum. To do this, go to Safari Preferences > Extensions, and then turn off any extensions that may be causing issues.

Disable pop-up blockers: If you have a pop-up blocker enabled, it may be preventing the community forum from opening properly. To disable pop-up blockers in Safari, go to Safari Preferences > Security, and then uncheck the "Block pop-up windows" option.

Update your browser: Make sure that you are using the latest version of Safari. An outdated version of Safari could cause compatibility issues with the community forum.

Try a different browser: If none of the above steps work, try accessing the community forum using a different browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

If you continue to experience issues accessing the community forum with Safari after trying these steps, you may want to contact the forum's support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or identify any issues with the forum's compatibility with Safari.

AM Albayaz Mohammed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team September 6, 2023 06:57 AM UTC

Hi Stephan Schrade and David Oliver,

Thank you for your patience. We have fixed the reported community forum issue on our side. Now you can use the community forum in Safari and all other browsers.

Regards,
Albayaz

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon