We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

I want only one appointment on a DateTime- from forum 162252

Rahul Jain

Oct 18, 2022 02:29 AM

I have tried this solution also but that is not working completely,

When I update event in same day with different time that time that is working,

But this solution is not working for other events.

Please let me know , How to prevent all types of events.

I want only one appointment on a datetime .

Please let me know, I am waiting for Response.

Thank you -

Rahul Jain

5 Replies

RV Ravikumar Venkatesan Syncfusion Team October 19, 2022 11:43 AM UTC

Hi Rahul,

We have validated your query “I want only one appointment on a datetime” at our end. Based on your query we suspect that you want only one appointment at the slot and if any new events are added, or existing events are modified to an already appointment-scheduled slot you need to prevent it.

We can prevent adding multiple appointments on the same slot using the isSlotAvailable method of the Schedule. If you want the same for recurrence appointments we suggest you use the generateOccurrence method of the Schedule to generate a particular count of occurrence events to check recurrence appointments overlapping. In the below code snippet, we have checked the slot availability until the end of 2022. You can do the same for the other recurrence types by generating the occurrences based on a particular end date(Like until the end of 2022 as we have done for the daily type).

Sample: https://stackblitz.com/edit/ej2-react-schedule-recurrence-isslotavailable-sample?file=index.js

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,

Ravikumar Venkatesan

RJ Rahul Jain October 19, 2022 12:32 PM UTC

Hi Ravikumar ,

I have tried snippet code, that is not working accordingly and also not working reference site.

RV Ravikumar Venkatesan Syncfusion Team October 20, 2022 02:55 PM UTC

Hi Rahul,

We have validated your query “I have tried snippet code, that is not working accordingly and also not working reference site” at our end. We need additional details to validate and provide the solution for your query. Can you kindly share the below details it will help us to validate and provide the solution for your query earlier?

• Share more details about your exact requirement.
  • Share what kind of issue you facing with our shared solution. Like a video demo explaining the issue.

Regards,

Ravikumar Venkatesan

RJ Rahul Jain October 21, 2022 07:48 AM UTC

HI Ravikumar,

Let me try to explin you a few things.

My first query is - Single booking, We want that only one person can book one slot at a time. The current scenario is that we are getting double booking on this. Some other person can also book the booked slot and even same person who booked the slot can book the same slot "n" number of times. You can the screenshot attached.

Second case is Series Booking. We are facing issue in this. Getting muliple booking in the booked slots. There is depricacy in the process. Can you please let me know what could be the best posible solution. We need to complete this asap as we need to deploy the application.

Do let me know if you need more clearification from my side. I ll provide you more screenshots and videos.

Attachment url : 
https://nimb.ws/wHPyVb

RV Ravikumar Venkatesan Syncfusion Team October 24, 2022 08:22 AM UTC

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the update.

We have validated your query “Second case is Series Booking. We are facing issue in this” at our end. We need additional details to validate your query at our end. So, kindly share the below details it will help us to provide the solution for your query earlier. We are unable to access the screenshot that you have shared. So, kindly zip the screenshot and attach it to the forum attachment.

• Share with us the video demo of the issue that you facing.
  • Share with us the video demo of the issue that you facing with our last shared solution.

Regards,

Ravikumar Venkatesan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon