We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Styling syncfusion controls

I'm new to syncfusion. I'm trying to customize SfImageEditor control. I want to change foreground color,border,background ecc. of toolbar's items. I'm trying to using styles but i don't know what properties to use and how to access to that properties. I didn't find any documentations about that.

3 Replies

ET Eswaran Thirugnanasambandam Syncfusion Team October 19, 2022 08:44 AM

In SfImageEditor control, currently we don’t have support to style each toolbar item. We can only customize the toolbar using the ToolbarSettings. Please refer the below user guide documentation for more information.

https://help.syncfusion.com/xamarin/image-editor/toolbarcustomization#toolbarheight-customization 

UN Unknown October 19, 2022 10:09 AM

Oh, can't I even change the toolbar text color to create a dark theme?

ET Eswaran Thirugnanasambandam Syncfusion Team October 20, 2022 07:19 AM

Currently, the SfImageEditor control doesn’t have dark theme support. Also, as we have informed in our previous update, image editor does not have support to change the toolbar item’s text color, border, and background.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon