We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Texts are truncated when AutoSize is true

Hello,

most of my texts are truncated when AutoSize is true. (See 'n' looking like 'r').

This happens in the Designer and also during runtime.

This also happens wirh RadioButtonAdv.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Christoph

6 Replies

CH Christoph October 18, 2022 11:33 AM UTC

Some additional info: 

After doing some tests it seems do be an "converting issue". I have a solution with some projects and moved it from standard winforms controls to syncfusion controls. 

I simply replaced System.Windows.Forms.CheckBox by Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.CheckBoxAdv.

The left one is a "converted" one and the last char is a 'n'. The right control was freshly dragged from ToolsBox into the form designer. Both have AutoSize = true.

HN Harinath Navaneethakrishnan Syncfusion Team October 19, 2022 04:41 PM UTC

Hi Christoph,

We are unable to reproduce the issue at our end; however, we've created a sample based on your query. please provide more details about the requirement. Could You please share the following details   

1. Code snippets that you have used for CheckBoxAdv.
  2. Mention the Theme if used.
  3. If possible please share a demo.

Regards,

Harinath N

Attachment: CheckBoxAdv_1cd87f5c.zip

CH Christoph November 4, 2022 10:15 AM UTC

Thanks for reply. I found this by accident. I got no email notification about your reply.

Please see attachment. The zip contains a simple project and a video showing how switch between "n" and "r" ;-)

Thanks

Christoph

Additional note: It seens to be a net framework issue. Your sample uses .net core and works as expected.

Attachment: SyncFusionTruncTest_VSPROJ_d4513cd1.zip

HN Harinath Navaneethakrishnan Syncfusion Team November 9, 2022 03:33 PM UTC

We have confirmed the reported scenario is a defect and logged a report for the reported scenario “CheckboxAdv text is cropped when setting Font to the control”. We will include the fix in our Weekly NuGet release which is scheduled on 29th November 2022.

You can track the status of this defect using the following feedback link:

https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/38978/checkboxadv-text-is-cropped-when-setting-font-to-the-control

If you have any more specification replication procedures or a scenario to be tested, you can add it as a comment in the portal.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance

Note: The provided feedback link is private, and you need to log in to view this feedback.

HN Harinath Navaneethakrishnan Syncfusion Team November 29, 2022 02:35 PM UTC

Sorry for the inconvenience,

We have fixed the reported issue but due to some internal issues, we are not able to include this fix in the recently released NuGet. We will include the fix in the next NuGet release which is scheduled for December 6th, 2022.

HN Harinath Navaneethakrishnan Syncfusion Team December 7, 2022 12:43 PM UTC

We have included the fix in our latest Weekly NuGet release v20.3.0.60 which is available for download (https://www.nuget.org/). We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this update. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon