We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

There are no fixed columns

Not much I can add. In Xamarin I could use 

FrozenColumnsCount="2"

to make first 2 columns frozen.  I did not see this on the up and coming stuff for Maui datagrid.  Any plans?

And this is my second attempted post.  Why can you not post more than one in a two minute span?????

3 Replies

KK Karthikraja Kalaimani Syncfusion Team October 17, 2022 10:42 AM UTC

Hi Lloyd, 

The DataGrid don’t have the support for freeze panes. We have already considered to implement this feature. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming release. Please refer to the below document to know about upcoming features.  

LS Lloyd Sheen October 17, 2022 06:07 PM UTC

I would really like to think that the Maui controls will at least have the same functionality that the Xamarin controls have.  This is a must have feature for a datagrid control. 

KK Karthikraja Kalaimani Syncfusion Team October 18, 2022 11:36 AM UTC

Hi Lloyd, We are migrating existing features from Xamarin forms DataGrid to .NET Maui DataGrid and the Freeze panes feature is our high priority feature than all features. You can see it in our upcoming feature plan list in the below documentation.https://help.syncfusion.com/maui/datagrid/migration#upcoming-featuresRegards,

Karthik Raja

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon