We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How can i decrease the space between appointments?

Hello syncfusion support,

i like to have the appointments in my scheduler side-by-side without these gaps:

i tested around but the width of the appointemnts is apparently set inside the scheduler?

how can i set the width of the appointments myself?

kind regards

Thomas

3 Replies 1 reply marked as answer

RM Ruksar Moosa Sait Syncfusion Team October 17, 2022 02:37 PM UTC

Hi Thomas,

By default, the appointment width is calculated internally with the overlapping scenarios covered. Hence it is not feasible to increase the width of the appointment with the current Schedule architecture which will lead to overlapping and alignment issues. Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Regards,

Ruksar Moosa Sait

TS Thomas Steschulat replied to Ruksar Moosa Sait October 17, 2022 02:58 PM UTC

Hello Ruksar,

as i said i need help to minimize the gaps between appointments. 

How can i do that?

kind regards

Thomas

RM Ruksar Moosa Sait Syncfusion Team October 18, 2022 12:38 PM UTC

Hi Thomas,

We would like to let you know that the gaps between the appointments are formed due to the width of the appointment which is set internally in the Scheduler source. Therefore to minimize the gap, we need to increase the appointment width which is not possible as it might lead to overlapping issue when there are more than one appointment in a cell. Hence we regret to say that it is not feasible to minimize the gap between appointments with the current Schedule architecture. Let us know if you need any assistance.

Regards,

Ruksar Moosa Sait

Marked as answer
Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon