We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Option to not show empty month columns on Scheduler Vertical Timeline Year View

Hello,

We are using your scheduler component to showcase one day events that happen across multiple countries/markets and across multiple years. To do this we are using the vertical timeline year view.

However because we want ideally show these events that span multiple years in one screen it would help us immensely to have a view or an option to not show months that do not have any events in them.

I have screenshot example below. Besides the data shown I have other events that happen in 2014 and 2022, but since we would need to scroll or paginate to see those events as well we need this type of option to see all of these events on one screen.

I have raised a forum issue beforehand and received answer that you do not support this option at this time( https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/177181/displaying-year-on-month-headers-in-vertical-timeline-year-view-compact-trimester-view ) and I was wondering if you could consider this as a feature request or if you could give me some ideas on how to customize this on my own?

Thank you very much,

Vlad S.

1 Reply

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team October 17, 2022 10:21 AM UTC

Hi Vlad,

Greetings from Syncfusion Support.

We have validated your shared query “We wants to render the months in TimelineYear view that has events” at our end and let you know that currently this features are not available in our Scheduler. So we have considered your requirement as feature request which will be included in any of our upcoming release. You can keep track of the status at your end through the below feedback.

https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/38464/custom-timelineyear-view-support

Kindly let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Vinitha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon