We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

showSortNumbers option. How to style?

Is there anyway to style the sort number displayed in the header? It is illegible if the header has a dark background. Thanks

4 Replies

TP Tamilarasan Paranthaman Syncfusion Team October 17, 2022 08:04 AM

Hi Mike,

We are a little bit unclear about your requirement. Do you want to set a different color for the sort number? Can you please let us know the detailed information about your query i.e., sort number illegible in dark theme and your requirement? It will be helpful for us to check and provide an appropriate solution.

Regards,

Tamilarasan

MR Mike Robinson October 17, 2022 12:50 PM

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, ideally I would like the ability to set the background color of the circle as well as the color of the number. At a minimum, if the background could be changed that would solve the problem when you have a dark background in the header column. Thanks again.

TP Tamilarasan Paranthaman Syncfusion Team October 18, 2022 07:40 AM

Hi Mike,

As of now, DataGrid doesn’t have support for changing the background and foreground color of the sort number. We have considered your request as a feature. This feature will be implemented in our 2022 Volume 4 release, which is expected to be rolled out by the mid of December 2022. We will let you know when this feature is implemented. We appreciate your patience until then. You can follow up with the below feedback for further details,

Feedback Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/38498/support-to-change-background-color-and-forecolor-for-sort-number-and-its-rounded

Regards,

Tamilarasan

MR Mike Robinson October 18, 2022 09:54 AM

Thanks very much for considering my request. I look forward to seeing the change in December.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon