We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Execution of Action Buttons / Javascript

Hello together,

I just try out the PdfViewer Component with a selfcreated Form (Acrobat pro).

I got several Action Buttons in it that executes Javascript. In Acrobat Reader itself it funtions as expected.

In you viewer component it seems, that the buttons are disabled and pushing them does not have an effect.

When I add Javascript for the Buttons manually it is also not working in your component, but does in Acrobat Reader.

Do you have some advice?

Greets Robert

3 Replies

MA ManojKumar Arumugasamy Syncfusion Team October 14, 2022 02:33 AM

Hi Robert

At present we do not have support for Java script actions with form buttons. We do not have any plans to implement this feature.

Can you please provide more details about your use case scenario? If you provide the details, we will check if there are any other possible alternatives to achieve your requirement.

Regards,
Manoj Kumar

HS Harry Schoen October 14, 2022 03:28 AM

Hi Manoj,

I would like to implement a comfortable possibility for the user that he can increment or decrement the value of a desired field with a push on the button. I have a numerous field in the center an right and left is an action button.

Maybe there is an alternative to realize this kind of functionality?

Best Robet

MA ManojKumar Arumugasamy Syncfusion Team October 17, 2022 09:08 AM

Hi Harry,

Thank you for providing the details. We are sorry that there are not any other alternatives or workarounds to achieve your requirement of modifying form fields based on form button click events. As mentioned earlier, we don’t have any immediate plans to implement the support for form actions.

Kindly let us know if need any assistance related to any other requirements.

Regards,
Manoj Kumar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon