We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Chart Marker Mouse Leave Event

I'm trying to do certain things in other aspects of my app when a user hovers over a chart marker, then again when they mouse out of the chart marker. I can't figure out the best way to accomplish this. Currently, I've tapped into the TooltipRender event. That works for capturing when they hover over a marker, but then I can't seem to capture when they mouse out of that chart marker. When I throw a @mouseout or @mouseleave attribute on the chart marker itself, things start to break. Any advice on how I should be going about this? We're using version 19.4.0.56.

3 Replies

SB Swetha Babu Syncfusion Team October 13, 2022 10:05 AM UTC

Hi Brian,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

Currently we have pointMove and tooltipRender to find the point when the mouse hovered. But we don’t have any event to find the mouse leave for the point. But, when mouse leaves the chart, an event called ChartMouseLeave gets triggered.

Please get back to us if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Swetha

BR Brian October 13, 2022 12:34 PM UTC

Understood. A nice feature would be to have a mouse entered and mouse leave event raised based on the marker points.

DG Durga Gopalakrishnan Syncfusion Team October 14, 2022 03:19 PM UTC

Hi Brain,

We have considered your reported scenario as improvement and logged a feature request on this. Based on other logged tasks priority, we will include this improvement in any of upcoming release. You can keep track of an improvement from the feedback portal below. 

Feedback Link :  https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/38436/mouseenter-and-mouseleave-events-support-for-chart-marker

If you have any more specification/precise replication procedure or a scenario to be tested, you can add it as a comment in the portal.

Regards,

Durga Gopalakrishnan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon