We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

onTrackballPositionChanging is triggered even when moving the cursor

Hello, Recently I tried to add vibration everytime user moves the trackball on the RangeAreaSeries chart. Unfortunately, I found out that the method "onTrackballPositionChanging" is triggered every second even if I don't move the trackball cursor.

1 Reply

NR Natrayan Ramalingam Syncfusion Team October 10, 2022 12:26 PM UTC

Hi @Giorgos Angelopoulos,

Greetings from Syncfusion,

We have tried to reproduce the reported issue “onTrackballPositionChanging is triggered every second even if I don't move the trackball cursor” at our end, but it does not occur. We suspect that your cursor slightly moved on the chat area, so only that method was invoked at your end. Unfortunately, we are not able to reproduce the reported issue as we are not exactly sure in what scenario the issue is replicating. So, we kindly request you to try to replicate the reported issue in the below attached test sample and revert us so that it will help us assist you in a better way.

For more details, please refer to the following user guide.

UG: https://help.syncfusion.com/flutter/cartesian-charts/callbacks#ontrackballpositionchanging

Regards,

Natrayan

Attachment: f178065_66019d.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon