We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Visible Dates has no basis

So I have a SfScheduler control with ShowLeadingAndTrailingDates="False".

When I get the OnSchedulerQueryAppointments after changing the month I get 42 dates.  I am pretty sure no month has 42 days so the fact that they do not show does not exclude them from VisibleDates.  This causes me big problems.

Seems the control does not handle itsself.

2 Replies

SS SaiGanesh Sakthivel Syncfusion Team October 6, 2022 09:12 AM

Hi Lloyd,

#Regarding VisibleDates in the OnSchedulerQueryAppointments is not update correctly when setting ShowLeadingAndTrailingDates as false

We have improved the behavior to get the current month visible dates only when the ShowLeadingAndTrailingDates as false in SfScheduler from our end. We will include the improved behavior in our upcoming weekly nuget release which is expected to roll out on October 11, 2022. We appreciate the patience until then.

Regards,
SaiGanesh Sakthivel

SS SaiGanesh Sakthivel Syncfusion Team October 11, 2022 12:53 AM

Hi Lloyd,

#Regarding VisibleDates in the OnSchedulerQueryAppointments is not update correctly when setting ShowLeadingAndTrailingDates as false

We have fixed the reported issue and included the issue fix in our latest Weekly NuGet release update version 20.3.49 onwards which is available for download (nuget.org). 

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this update. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

Regards,

SaiGanesh Sakthivel

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon