We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Community License Not Working for Docker

Hi Support,

I have a community license and my application is working fine in my local, however when i deploy my application in Docker, it is asking for a license. Please advise how to remove this message, thanks.

Thank you,
Jem

1 Reply

RS Ragunath Sukumaran Syncfusion Team October 10, 2022 03:05 PM UTC

Hi Jemuel,

Greetings from Synfusion support.

We suspect that you might have used the different versions for our Syncfusion components in your application. Syncfusion components are version based components, so you need to generated a new license key for every major release. For example, if you are using v20.1.xx packages in your project and have registered the corresponding license, then the project will works fine without any license issues. If you are upgrading your packages to v20.2.xx then you need to generate the license key for v20.2.xx and register it in your project, to avoid any license issues.

Please update the Syncfusion components to the latest version or in the same major version and register license key of the respective version in your application. Also, please don’t include the package-lock.json file in the docker image of you application.

If you are still facing the issue, please share the package.json in your application and if it is possible then share the issue reproducible sample.

Regards,
Ragunath S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon