We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How can I align the resources top

How can I align the resources top when only 1 resource in the calendar in sfcalendar flutter?  (attached is a screenshot of how it appears, it aligns in the middle, I would like to )

Attachment: Untitled2_ee5427d6.zip

1 Reply

IR Indumathi Ravichandran Syncfusion Team October 4, 2022 07:36 AM UTC

Hi Alfredo,

As per the current implementation of the Flutter Calendar doesn’t have support for horizontal resource grouping. We have logged the feature request for the “Horizontal Resource grouping support in the Flutter event calendar (SfCalendar)”. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases.

Now you can track the status of the feature report by using the following link.

Feature link:
https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/15067/horizontal-resource-grouping-support-in-the-flutter-event-calendar-sfcalendar 

At the planning stage for every release cycle, we review all open features and identify features for implementation based on specific parameters including product vision, technological feasibility, and customer interest. We will let you know when this feature is implemented. We appreciate your patience until then.

We are always trying to make our products better and feature requests like yours are a key part of our product growth efforts.

If you have any more specification/suggestions for the feature request, you can add it as a comment in the portal and cast your vote to make it count. 

Also we have a KB documentation for multiple resource handling with horizontal direction. Please find the KB documentation from the following link.

KB link:

https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/11812/how-to-handle-appointments-for-multiple-resources-in-the-flutter-calendar 

Regards,

Indumathi R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon