We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Not displaying all rows in inherited gridcontrol

I''ve created an inherited grid control. All seems to be working well except in the scenario when the vertical scroll height is slightly larger than the physical size of the grid. In this case the bottom few rows are not displayed and since no scrollbars are displayed they are unreachable. This typicaly occurs when I have a single row with multiple lines of content as can be seen in the attached screenshot I''ve tried: this.grid.VScrollPixel = true; this.grid.HScrollPixel = true; (forces scroll bars to appear but the scrolling is screwed up - smallchange has no effect on the grid largechange pages down but am still unable to see all of the content) and UpdateScrollBars (appears to have no effect) I am running late into UAT so any assistance would be greatly appreciated screenshot_2416.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 16, 2004 02:30 PM UTC

How are you positioning that grid at the bottom of your form? Is it being docked in some manner? If there is a possiblility the grid is sized prior to the grid''s parent being positioned, then that might be causing this problem. One work around in this case, would be to put a panel where you have the grid, and then put the grid into the panel with grid.Dock = Fill. Another thing you can try is calling grid.ViewLayout.Reset before calling grid.UpdateScrollbars to see if that has an effect on this.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon