We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Essential tools stability

I'm interested in the Tools package. It's a new product and I have to be convinced that the package is stable. Please help.

1 Reply

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 15, 2002 11:50 AM UTC

Hi, Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Tools. There are several issues that we would like to point out regarding the quality of our package. 1) Our products are designed and implemented by .NET experts. Our architects are established engineers who have produced industry leading products in the past. We also have the most experience with the .NET framework as evidenced by the wide variety and sophistication of tools that we currently offer. 2) We ship our products with source. This ensures that we have to adhere to the highest standards of logging, error handling etc. There is no way we can sweep an error under the rug and ship the product binaries. 3) The best binary products are often not conditioned for extensibility. They may work well within their bounds but will almost certainly break outside those bounds. Most ActiveX derived .NET controls fall into this category. You will see severe shortcomings in the stability of these if you step out of the bounds of normal usage. Not so with our products. Our team has extensive experience with reuse and consequently is very well poised to deliver products that are truly extensible and reuseable. Our products will hold up under any kind of reuse. 4) We have had a punishing QA schedule which explains in part why we are late to market. But ultimately the proof is in the pudding and we invite you to try our Evaluation Showcase. The release candidate of Tools will also be available within a matter of hours. All of our products are backed by a 30 day 100% money back guarantee too. In addition we believe, the quality of any product is also determined by external factors such as the quality of technical support that comes with it. We encourage you to try out our technical support system and see for yourself why we believe that we are poised to deliver better quality of service than anyone else on the market today. Other vendors are still offering 'enterprise' email support with 'priority' email boxes that are checked 'several' times a day. We have a ground up CRM based support system that provides us the basis for ensuring a high level of service to our customers. If you have any further questions on this or other issues please do contact us at support@syncfusion.com. Regards, Daniel Syncfusion > I'm interested in the Tools package. > It's a new product and I have to be convinced that the package is stable. > Please help. >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon