We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Toolbar BarName

I''ve got an application, where the user can change language and because of that, the BarName of the toolbar must be able to change as well... I''ve attached an example. If you right-click the toolbar and tries to hide the toolbar by clicking the name nothing happens... How do fix this? Kenneth ToolbarTest_7598.zip

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 13, 2004 05:37 PM UTC

Hi Kenneth, Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. It was a shortcoming in our XPMenus framework which has now been taken care of. The fixes are still internal, and are expected to be incorporated in the next release of Essential Suite (post v2.1 releases). We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 15, 2004 11:00 AM UTC

Hi Guru, do you have an ETA on version 2.1? I have an application, that needs to be released within the next few weeks... /Kenneth

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 15, 2004 09:10 PM UTC

Hi Kenneth, Please create an incident in Direct-Trac in this regard, and I will update you with more information there. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon