We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeViewAdv and ShowOptionButtons

Is it possible to have a tree with ShowOptionButtons set to true and *only* allow a single node to be selected?

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 12, 2004 12:18 PM UTC

Hi Sean, Please set the TreeViewAdv''s ShowOptionButtons and SelectionMode properties to true and Single respectively for this purpose. Let me know if this helps. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

SG Sean Greer August 12, 2004 01:50 PM UTC

Guru, That''s how I currently have it configured, but it''s not suiting my needs. Please take a look at the attached sample. What I want is for only one of the "Child n" nodes to be "checked" at any given time regardless of where it is in the tree. Let me know if you need more info. Sean WindowsApplication4_2883.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 17, 2004 03:13 PM UTC

Hi Sean, Thanks for the test sample. We understand your requirements better now. Presently, the TreeViewAdv does not support this behavior. I have created a Direct-Trac incident 13040 in this regard, and will update you there with more information. In future, please address all your issues through Direct-Trac as far as possible. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for chosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

SG Sean Greer August 18, 2004 01:16 PM UTC

Guru, Thanks for the update. I''ll check the Direct-Trac incident. I decided that I could go ahead and use the tree in single-select mode and block the user from selecting a parent-type node. Thank you, Sean

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 18, 2004 08:59 PM UTC

Hi Sean, Thanks for the update. Please take a look at my response on DirectTrac and let me know if you need any other information. Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon