We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ToolBars icon

I'm just trying the Suite Evaluation 1,5 with C#. I have create Toolbars and Baritems at design time. After changing my Imagelist i have the correct icons in toolbars designer but at runtime, the icons are changed ? Any idea ?

8 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 22, 2002 01:35 PM UTC

Alain, That doesn't make sense, could you please attach that project here? We will take a look at it. Thanks Praveen Ramesh Essential Tools Development Team

PA Pothen Alain November 25, 2002 05:37 AM UTC

Praveen, Here's an .zip with a simple test of Toolbars and menus on a MDI Container. When i load Syncfusion XPMenus sample, i have no problems ? so i suppose i'm making a bad manipulation some where.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 25, 2002 04:45 PM UTC

Alain, THis is probably because your design-time Culture and runtime Culture are not the same. I noticed that your design-time was set to "Engligh(United States)". I am not sure what the default Culture of your system is, but I suppose it is not the same as above. In any case, you should probably design your general Form layout with the Culture set to "Default" and then apply Culture specific changes after changing the Culture property to the appropriate Culture. Let me know if you need more info. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

PA Pothen Alain November 26, 2002 06:37 AM UTC

Ramesh, Thanks again for your support, my problems are solved when i reset the culture settings to default. In fact, when trying to solve my icons problems, i play with differents properties and the culture properties, but i haven't think on the "default" setting. I haven't the classe refernce help in VS help. How can i have a shortcut to EssentailSuite classes references ? Alain

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 26, 2002 01:26 PM UTC

Alain, The attached zip file has 4 files that can be used to register Syncfusion Help, and have a shortcut that will lauch it. The files assume you have both Syncfusion and DevStu installed in the default program folders on the C drive. If not, you should change two files. 1) In registerSuiteHelp.bat, change two occurrences of C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Help\Class Reference to the path where you have placed the Syncfusion install. 2) In the properties for the shortcut Launch Essential Suite Help, change the Start: in entry to reflect your Syncfusion installpath. And change the part of the target entry that reflects the DevStu path, C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help\dexplore.exe, to where your DevStu install is located. After making the above changes, if necessary, running registerSuiteHelp.bat should register the syncfusion help, and allow you to access it with the shortcut Launch Essential Suite Help. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

PA Pothen Alain November 27, 2002 05:04 AM UTC

Praveen (i suppose it's your first name), Thanks for your good support, but i can't see the attached file ! Alain

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 27, 2002 11:50 AM UTC

Alain, Sorry, about that. Here is the attachment again. -Praveen

PA Pothen Alain November 27, 2002 01:16 PM UTC

Praveen, Thanks for your very good support. All works fine! Alain

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon