We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridControl.RowHeights.ResizeToFit() - Minimum height?

Which property do I use to specify the minimum height to use when RowHeights.ResizeToFit() is called? Is it GridControl.DefaultRowHeight? GridControl.MinResizeRowSize? Some other property perhaps? In version 1.5.0.0 there was a bug in this area where I worked around this problem as follows: for( int l_iRowIndex = 1; l_iRowIndex <= m_PatientDataView.RowCount; l_iRowIndex++ ) { // resize the row to fit all the cell contents m_gcPatientGrid.RowHeights.ResizeToFit( GridRangeInfo.Row( l_iRowIndex )); // if the resize shrunk the row height below the MinResizeRowSize then // set the row height to the MinResizeRowSize if( m_gcPatientGrid.MinResizeRowSize > m_gcPatientGrid.RowHeights[ l_iRowIndex ]) { m_gcPatientGrid.RowHeights[ l_iRowIndex ] = m_gcPatientGrid.MinResizeRowSize; } } Do I still have to do this?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 5, 2004 12:16 PM UTC

Yes, you would still have to use this work around. There has been no change in this behavior. The MinResizeRowSize only affects UI changing of the row heights and not programmatic changing of the row heights.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon