We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TextAlignment for Summary Rows

I have a summary row displayed as the caption bar in a GridGroupingControl. I''d like the summary columns to be right-aligned so I tried: grid.Engine.Appearance.GroupCaptionSummaryCell.TextColor = Color.Green; grid.Engine.Appearance.GroupCaptionSummaryCell.TextAlign = GridTextAlign.Right; My text is displayed in the correct colour but the text remains left-aligned. Some of the summary columns are displayed using a custom cell renderer and I''ve tried setting the text alignment there too but to no avail. My grid is bound to a ADO.Net DataTable. Please could you tell me how to fix this. Thanks, Ben.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 4, 2004 02:02 PM UTC

TextAlign is for aligning where a text is placed next to a button (to the left or right). Try setting the HorizontalTextAlignment property instead.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 5, 2004 06:10 AM UTC

Thanks Clay. Should have known that one. Needless to say it now works perfectly. Ben.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon