We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Scrolling multiple header rows

Hi, I have a basic grid in which I want 4 header rows across the top. I tried setting Rows.HeaderCount which seems to do what I want, except when the grid scrolls off the bottom of the window all the header rows except the first one also scroll. How do i fix the other header rows in place along with the first one? Thanks, R.

2 Replies

RD Rob Downs November 20, 2002 05:44 PM UTC

> Hi, > > I have a basic grid in which I want 4 header rows across the top. I tried setting Rows.HeaderCount which seems to do what I want, except when the grid scrolls off the bottom of the window all the header rows except the first one also scroll. > > How do i fix the other header rows in place along with the first one? > > Thanks, > > R. Doh! Try setting Rows.FrozenRowCount also... ;-) R.

RD Rob Downs November 20, 2002 05:45 PM UTC

> Hi, > > I have a basic grid in which I want 4 header rows across the top. I tried setting Rows.HeaderCount which seems to do what I want, except when the grid scrolls off the bottom of the window all the header rows except the first one also scroll. > > How do i fix the other header rows in place along with the first one? > > Thanks, > > R. Doh! Try setting Rows.FrozenCount also... ;-) R.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon