We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Scrolling multiple header rows

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

1723 Nov 20,2002 12:29 PM Nov 20,2002 12:45 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Rob Downs
Asked On November 20, 2002 12:29 PM

Hi, I have a basic grid in which I want 4 header rows across the top. I tried setting Rows.HeaderCount which seems to do what I want, except when the grid scrolls off the bottom of the window all the header rows except the first one also scroll. How do i fix the other header rows in place along with the first one? Thanks, R.

Rob Downs
Replied On November 20, 2002 12:44 PM

> Hi, > > I have a basic grid in which I want 4 header rows across the top. I tried setting Rows.HeaderCount which seems to do what I want, except when the grid scrolls off the bottom of the window all the header rows except the first one also scroll. > > How do i fix the other header rows in place along with the first one? > > Thanks, > > R. Doh! Try setting Rows.FrozenRowCount also... ;-) R.

Rob Downs
Replied On November 20, 2002 12:45 PM

> Hi, > > I have a basic grid in which I want 4 header rows across the top. I tried setting Rows.HeaderCount which seems to do what I want, except when the grid scrolls off the bottom of the window all the header rows except the first one also scroll. > > How do i fix the other header rows in place along with the first one? > > Thanks, > > R. Doh! Try setting Rows.FrozenCount also... ;-) R.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;