We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Copy part of the cell value

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

17227 Aug 4,2004 05:53 AM UTC Aug 4,2004 06:20 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Bhuvana
Asked On August 4, 2004 05:53 AM UTC

Hi, I am using GridDataBoundGrid Control. I want to copy only part of the cell value. For example: If my cell displays a value like "TPP123456", I would select only 123456 and then press Ctrl + C. I expect it to copy only 123456 but it copies the content of the entire cell. Can anyone help. Thanks in advance. Regards Bhuvana.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 4, 2004 06:20 AM UTC

If the cell has a CellType of TextBox, then highlighting a few characters and then pressing ctl+C should copy just the selected characters. This seems to work as expected in this attached sample below using our 2.0 code base. What is different about your application? Are you handling any events that might affect this process? WindowsApplication4_1659.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;