We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Create a DLL need some help

Hello, I need to make a DLL that contains a call to an thurd party API. I have never done it before and wondered if someone can help me. DO I need to add any other code to what I have so far. Please help. here is my code: Option Explicit Implements AthKbeComInterfacesLib.IAthKbeAuthenticateUser2 Private Function _ IAthKbeAuthenticateUser2_AuthenticateUser( _ WebServerEnvironment() As String, _ ByVal EmployeeId As String, _ ByVal LoginUserPassword As String, _ ByVal LoginUserId As String, _ ByVal AuthenticationString As String, _ ByVal CookieIn As String, _ EmployeeHRISId As String, _ LoginUserHRISId As String, _ CookieOut As String, _ ReAuthenticationDate As Variant, _ AuthenticationStringOut As String, _ RoleListOut() As String, _ ErrorStringOut As String) _ As Boolean 'This is the simulated output information EmployeeHRISId = LoginUserId LoginUserHRISId = LoginUserId 'The Default Role should be set in INI file 'otherwise uncomment out the two lines below 'and use some meaningfull role 'ReDim RoleListOut(1) 'RoleListOut(0) = "Employee" IAthKbeAuthenticateUser2_AuthenticateUser = True End Function

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon