We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Broadcast exception at the use of isolated-storage

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

17175 Aug 3,2004 06:09 AM UTC Aug 3,2004 11:42 PM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Markus Kraft
Asked On August 3, 2004 06:09 AM UTC

BroadcastException_7793.zip Hi, each time i close my application (Release or Debug) a BroadcastWindowException occours. I don''t want to use the isolated-storage, because the application saves the sessiondata direct in an xmlformatted stream. My SaveSessionData() Method is in the attachement available. Question 1: Is the isolated-storage responsible for the exception? Question 2: How can I prevent it to use the isolated-storage? greetings markus

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 3, 2004 11:42 PM UTC

Hi Markus, Thanks for the attachment. I am afraid, this information is not sufficient to determine the cause for this exception. I have attached a test sample here that saves/restores dock state information in XMLFmtStream using an instance of the AppStateSerializer. Please refer to it and let me know if I have understood your requirements correctly. If not, kindly modify the sample to show the problem and send it back to us so that we could further investigate this issue. With respect to your questions : 1. It does not appear as if the isolated storage is causing any problems here since you are explicitly setting the storage media as XMLFmtStream in the AppStateSerializer. 2. You have already done this. Setting the storage media as XMLFmtStream in the AppStateSerializer does this job. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;