We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Scrolling a GridControl pixel by pixel

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

17130 Aug 2,2004 12:20 PM UTC Aug 2,2004 03:36 PM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: GridControl
Roy Muller
Asked On August 2, 2004 12:20 PM UTC

Your support is slipping; I created a Direct-Trac incident for this Friday morning and have yet to hear a response. This forum seems to be getting attention, so I''ll try here too. What properties and methods do I call to get a Grid Control to scroll one pixel at a time? Do I still set the TopRowIndex property to perform the scrolling action? I can''t find anything in the documentation that describes how this can be done with an external scrollbar. Attached is a sample I put together to show the problem. -Roy ScrollTest_4293.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 2, 2004 02:08 PM UTC

To scroll a grid using a detached scrollbar, you should use the technique shown in grid\samples\quckstart\scrollbars. If you do that, you can get pixelscrolling just bt setting grid.VScrollPixel = true.

Roy Muller
Replied On August 2, 2004 03:36 PM UTC

Thanks! My Direct-Trac incident has been nicely updated, too. It seems I''ve implemented the Visitor Pattern 180 degrees opposite of your implementation; you give the gridcontrol the visit reference from the scrollbar, my solution gave the usercontrol based scrollbar a reference to the scrollable control. I''ve got some refactoring to do :-/ Thanks again for the excellent support. -Roy

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;