We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Exception when calling GGC.Refresh

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

17111 Aug 1,2004 10:20 PM UTC Aug 2,2004 03:12 PM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: GridControl
Sean Greer
Asked On August 1, 2004 10:20 PM UTC

ES 2.0.6.0 I have a GGC whose data I am changing underneath it. I do the following: set GGC.DataSource = null clear the datatable fill datatable set GGC.DataSource = dt.DefaultView call GGC.Refresh* experience many of these exceptions: A first chance exception of type ''System.Data.RowNotInTableException'' occurred in system.data.dll Additional information: This row has been removed from a table and does not have any data. BeginEdit() will allow creation of new data in this row. * The reason for calling refresh is that in some situations I was having trouble syncing the grid to the datasource, but I don''t have the particulars on this. So, I''ve taken the call out, but I''m wondering why I am getting this exception. Sean

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 2, 2004 06:30 AM UTC

I tried to reproduce this problem in the attached sample. There, when you click teh button, the a timer will fire in 3 seconds to reset the data. The the three seconds can be used to start editing a row or something in case the problem is related to the current state of the grid (like a row is being edited when you zap the data). But I could not come up with any set of actions that cause this exception. So, what is different in the sample from what you are doing? The sample uses a nested datasource? is yours flat? Do you have columns grouped or sorted or have summaries or ??? Do you always see the exception? Is it reproduceable through a set of fixed steps? Are there multiple threads involved? GGCNewDataSource_6118.zip

Sean Greer
Replied On August 2, 2004 03:12 PM UTC

Thanks Clay, I''ll take a look at creating a simple repro.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;