We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridGroupingControl suppress display of group by column

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

17043 Jul 29,2004 09:27 AM Jul 29,2004 09:55 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Sean Greer
Asked On July 29, 2004 09:27 AM

I have a GridGroupingControl that I want to group by column X but I do not want column X to show in the grouping area. I manually add the GridColumnDescriptors and I do not add one for X. So, can I prevent the showing of the column in the grouping area?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 29, 2004 09:55 AM

You can try to hide it. The droparea is really a GridControlBase object. So, you can subscribe to droparea.Model.QueryColWidth. There you can set e.Size = 0 and e.Handled = true when e.Index points to this first appearing column. I am not sure exactly what the column number of this column will be (maybe 2 or 3 or 1 or ??), but you could values until you get the correct value (it should not change) for the first appearing column.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;