We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Horizontal Scroller Not Calculating Max Value Correctly

Hi I have a grouping grid which does not seem to be calculating the max horiz scoller value correctly. If I scroll to the right so that al cols have been scrolled, there it still a bitleft in the scroller and clicking it again gives me an exception. Any suggestions, please??? Exception = ''1291'' is not a valid value for ''value''. ''value'' should be between ''minimum'' and ''maximum''. StackTrace : at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollBar.set_Value(Int32 value) at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollBar.WmReflectScroll(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollBar.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) -----------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 26, 2004 10:55 AM UTC

Hi Jason, that''s tough to give suggestion without a sample. I will need to debug into it... The exception itsself does not ring any bells what might be wrong. Is it possible to create a sample that shows the problem? Thanks, Stefan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 26, 2004 01:57 PM UTC

Hi Stefan, please find attached my sample applications. Run the application and then narrow the width of the form so that not all of the visible columns are shown. If you scroll to the right using the scroll bar and keep clicking you''ll get the exception Jason Test Grouping Grid1_6922.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 28, 2004 06:55 PM UTC

Hi Jason, I think this was only a problem with the private builds. Jay could see it but it seemed fine on my machine with latest code. Jay will send you dl instructions for latest code and then let me know if you still see it. Stefan

SU Sunil August 11, 2005 12:09 PM UTC

>Hi I have a grouping grid which does not seem to be calculating the max horiz scoller value correctly. > >If I scroll to the right so that al cols have been scrolled, there it still a bitleft in the scroller and clicking it again gives me an exception. > >Any suggestions, please??? > >Exception = ''1291'' is not a valid value for ''value''. ''value'' should be between ''minimum'' and ''maximum''. >StackTrace : > at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollBar.set_Value(Int32 value) > at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollBar.WmReflectScroll(Message& m) > at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollBar.WndProc(Message& m) > at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) > at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) > at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) >----------------------------------------------------------------------- > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon