We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

There is no row at position 0

I am getting the follwoing problem "There is no row at position 0" This is happening after i have clear my dataset dataset1.tables[0].rows.clear; but the focus is still on the grid. when the focus is lost from the grid, this error is coming to me. I am not able to locate this problem where it raise. The row position also varying!!! Can you please help me on this? Please reply me ASAP. urgent

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 26, 2004 09:19 AM UTC

Is there an open edit going on when you try to zap your DataTable? If so, you might try calling grid.CurrentCell.CancelEdit(); grid.Binder.EndEdit(); before you clear things. If that does not resolve the problem, you might try setting grid.BindingContext[grid.DataSource, grid.DataMember].Position = -1; before clearing your table. You could also try calling grid.CurrentCell.MoveTo(-1, -1);

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 26, 2004 09:34 AM UTC

Thank you very much for your fast and efficient response. This reply helped me lot. Thanks.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon