We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

tab pages in the tab control not the same during runtime and design time,

Hi, the tab pages in the tab control are not the same during runtime and design time I have tried to use the workaround given in your knowledge base but that is firing the selected_Index change event of the tab control.. how can i stop that

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 23, 2004 07:30 PM UTC

Hi, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have tested for this issue and could observe the above mentioned behavior here. I have consulted the development team in this regard, and will update you as soon as I have more information available. We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 26, 2004 09:15 PM UTC

Hi, One approach here would be to handle the TabControlAdv''s SelectedIndexChanging event as shown in the code snippet below : private void tabControlAdv1_SelectedIndexChanging(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.SelectedIndexChangingEventArgs args) { if (Control.MouseButtons == MouseButtons.Right) { // do nothing } else if (Control.MouseButtons == MouseButtons.Left) { // do nothing } else if (Control.MouseButtons == MouseButtons.Middle) { // do nothing } else { args.Cancel = true; } } Please let me know if this works for you. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon