We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Error - Column does not belongs to the Table.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

16695 Jul 22,2004 03:04 AM UTC Jul 22,2004 04:41 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
chandrasekaran
Asked On July 22, 2004 03:04 AM UTC

Hi I''m using GDBG control for entries, For that i bound a dataSource in my form_load event. I enter some values in that grid and Updated to backend. After updation i re-bound the DataSource again to that grid depends upon other selection cretria. It throws error as "col" does not belongs to that table "Table". How to avoid this error. Regards Chandru.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 22, 2004 04:41 AM UTC

Some things to try (one or the other or both). 1) Set the grid''s DataSource and DataMember to null before setting the new DataSource. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/article.aspx?id=10419 2) Try calling grid.Binder.InitializeColumns() after you set the new DataSource.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;