We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Selecting a single cell

How do you select a single cell? Specifically, in the PrepareViewStyleInfo, I''ve got something like this: if(this.Selections.Ranges.AnyRangeContains(GridRangeInfo.Cell(e.RowIndex, e.ColIndex))) { if (this.Focused) { e.Style.BackColor = selectedRowWithFocusColor_; } else { e.Style.BackColor = selectedRowWithoutFocusColor_; } } I can select multiple cells by using Shift or Ctrl, or selecting rows, columns or table, and the cells get colored properly, but I can''t select and individual cell. The cells have a CellType of static. Thanks. Pete

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 21, 2004 06:18 PM UTC

The currentcell is not considered as being selected unless your set the ExcelLikeCurrentCellSelection property. Setting this property will also change how the currentcell frame is drawn so you may not want to do it. In that case in addition to checking whether e.RowIndex and e.ColIndex point to a selected cell in PrepareViewStyleInfo, you can also test if it is the CurrentCell by checking if ||e.RowIndex == grid.CurrentCell.RowIndex && e.ColIndex == grid.CurrentCell.ColIndex.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 21, 2004 06:27 PM UTC

Excellent. Thanks Clay.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon