We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

mixed version problem

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

16635 Jul 21,2004 07:15 AM Jul 21,2004 11:05 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: XlsIO
Greg
Asked On July 21, 2004 07:15 AM

There have been many issues addressed with subsequent versions of ExcelRW, but since my application uses your SF Grid, the shared files seem to conflict. i.e. I can''t seem to run my "old" Grid (2.0.5.0) with the Shared that the latest ExcelRW uses. This is why I haven''t touched ExcelRW in months now. Please either synchronize these systems, or explain how I can run my full release Grid with a newer beta ExcelRW. Thanks, Greg

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 21, 2004 11:05 AM

Hi Greg, There is a public release 2.0.6.0 scheduled to be in released in a few days. This version conflict issue could be solved if you upgrade to this new version [Grid and ExcelRW]. Also, are you using a patch release that I had sent yuu, If thats the case it should have installed newer versions of both Grid and ExcelRW?. Please clarify. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >There have been many issues addressed with subsequent versions of ExcelRW, but since my application uses your SF Grid, the shared files seem to conflict. i.e. I can''t seem to run my "old" Grid (2.0.5.0) with the Shared that the latest ExcelRW uses. > >This is why I haven''t touched ExcelRW in months now. > >Please either synchronize these systems, or explain how I can run my full release Grid with a newer beta ExcelRW. > >Thanks, >Greg

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;