We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Which one is best for next learning React or Angular?

Which language is best to learn after javascript, (React or Angular)? 
Anyone has experience or suggestion regarding it?

11 Replies 1 reply marked as answer

JA Jesus Arockia Sankaran S Syncfusion Team May 31, 2021 11:46 AM UTC

Hi Sarah, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have gone through your queries and we are not in the position to recommend you to choose one framework over another because project frameworks are chosen based on multiple internal and external parameters. But, we can assure that Syncfusion provide all components in both React and Angular platform that you can refer from the following links. 

Angular

React

Also, we request you to post your this query in public discussion forums to get response form developer fraternity such as stackoverflow, github, etc… You can refer the stackoverflow trends for this frameworks from the following link. 

Regards, 
Jesus Arockia Sankaran S 

Marked as answer

JJ Jim Jeans October 16, 2021 04:46 AM UTC

From our experience and that of other programmers, React is more about efficiency while Angular is about utility. If you are planning on actually mastering these two, you will need to make sure that you get your foundations right. This means that you will need to start with Angular First.

SH shanamendez replied to Jim Jeans October 18, 2021 10:51 AM UTC

ReactJS apps perform faster than AngularJS apps of the same size. However, newer versions of Angular are slightly faster compared to React and Redux.  The toolchain in React is high as compared to Angular where it is low. Angular has a high learning curve whereas React has a low which takes time for the developer to master initially.

GV Gokulraj Varatharajan Syncfusion Team October 18, 2021 12:22 PM UTC

Hi All, 

Thanks for the information. 

We are unable to recommend you to choose any one framework over another because project frameworks are chosen based on multiple internal and external parameters. For more please refer the following documentation. 

Regards, 
Gokul

PS peter shawn May 9, 2022 05:18 AM UTC

Great article! All the articles you have, they enjoy reading and learning a lot. Your article is very helpful for me. I hope you will continue to write such good articles as well. Really enjoyed reading your blog.It is highly informative and builds great interest for the readers. For the people like us your blogs helps to get ideal information and knowledge. Thanks for providing such blogs. Top Gun Maverick Jacket

GV Gokulraj Varatharajan Syncfusion Team May 10, 2022 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your update,

Please get back to us if you have any queries related to Syncfusion

Regards,

Gokul

JM Jaun Mark August 29, 2022 02:54 PM UTC

There are pros and cons to both React and Angular. React is typically faster and simpler to learn, while Angular is more powerful and has more features. If you're just starting out, React may be the better option. If you're looking for more details about React Native consulting do let's connect it.

KJ Kevin James September 1, 2022 01:14 PM UTC

In general, there is no definite answer to which one is better React JS or Angular, as they both are able to build great apps. Yet we can see slightly more advantages in using React, and we choose it, as we have to face projects with performance challenges more often

EJ ervin jelvos October 23, 2022 03:50 PM UTC

From my experience and that of other programmers, React is more about efficiency while Angular is about utility.

If you are planning on actually mastering these two, you will need to make sure that you get your foundations right.

This means that you will need to start with Angular First.

SS Sujith Sukumaran December 12, 2022 01:10 PM UTC

I have gone through your question and as a programmer, I think it purely depends on your objective. I have seen many people choosing Angular over React and wise versa. 

Here is my personal view. Some people might say that it is not really good to compare React JS to Angular, as they are slightly different things. But does it actually matters if both languages are able to build great & useful applications?

From a personal point of view, Angular seems to be a better option, as Angular's full stack model view controller framework doesn't need any additional libraries to complete. As a matter of fact, React JS requires other libraries. 

I have been working in the ai services industry for a very long time, and I have struggled to decide on a better learning alternative between Python, Java, and JavaScript. I literally jot down my objective behind the intention to learn new things and compared it with my career & project objectives. After several calculations, I have decided to go with Python, as it more closely aligns with my objectives. So, I would suggest you do the same and decide.

TJ Theveshwar Jayakumar Syncfusion Team December 22, 2022 04:39 AM UTC

Hi All,

Thanks for your feedbacks,

Please get back to us if you have any queries related to Syncfusion

Regards,

Theveshwar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon