We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XP Themed gradient

I need to duplicate the same gradient as used by the GroupBar control (which varies according to what color scheme you have XP''s configuration set to). Your outlook demo was where I was hoping to find the answer but your screenshot shows the left ''Contacts'' panel as gray (on the groupbar control) and the right hand ''Contacts'' panel as blue. How can I get them to be the same? I see that the GradientPanel has a Themes Enabled option but this doesnt seem to be what I''m looking for.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 19, 2004 10:16 AM UTC

Hi Simon, Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. There seems to be a discrepancy in the screenshot, and how the OutlookDemo application actually looks at runtime. Please refer to the screenshot which shows how it appears at runtime. Please let me know if you need additional information. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 19, 2004 09:36 PM UTC

Thanks for the screenshot. However i think you misunderstood my question. If you have anything other than the XP ''blue'' style selected then you will see this issue. The ''Contacts'' bar on the left will always use XP color theming, whereas the right hand ''Contacts'' bar (which is gradientPanel1 in the sample project) has the blue color is ''hardcoded'' into the properties. What I want is a color gradient bar which reflects the XP color theming, whether the user chooses Silver, blue or Olive. How do I do this? -simon >Hi Simon, > >Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. There seems to be a discrepancy in the screenshot, and how the OutlookDemo application actually looks at runtime. Please refer to the screenshot which shows how it appears at runtime. Please let me know if you need additional information. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon