We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TabControlAdv

I have a problem where when switching focus in the tab and a control on a tabpage gains focus that the enter event along with subsequent events are not firing which as a result directly affects columnchanging event for databinding and values are not being updated consistently. Attached is a sample. To reproduce the bug go to tab2, type something, switch tabs, then switch back to tab2, type something else, switch tabs, when switching back last changes will not be there, plenty of other ways to cause same result. Thanks for the help Ben WindowsApplication1_5921.zip

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 16, 2004 07:36 PM UTC

Hi Ben, Thanks for your feedback on this issue, and the sample attached above. Unfortunately, I am unable to compile your sample application here. The following references seem to be missing : applicationsframework DBUtility IDAL Could you please send them over ? I would also appreciate if you could open an incident in DirectTrac in this regard. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

BE Ben July 16, 2004 08:04 PM UTC

I will include an attachment, those 3 dlls should be in the bin of the zip i sent. And I will open a direct trac incident. >Hi Ben, > >Thanks for your feedback on this issue, and the sample attached above. Unfortunately, I am unable to compile your sample application here. The following references seem to be missing : > >applicationsframework >DBUtility >IDAL > >Could you please send them over ? I would also appreciate if you could open an incident in DirectTrac in this regard. Thanks for your cooperation. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc. dlls_5287.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 19, 2004 12:49 PM UTC

Hi Ben, Thanks for the DirecTrac incident 12455 opened in this regard. I will investigate this sample and update you on DirectTrac. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon