We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TabbedMDIManager - controlling style of tabs

How can I control the style of the tabs that TabbedMDIManager makes? If I want them on the bottom, or I want the OneNote style, etc.?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 13, 2004 05:18 PM UTC

Hi Daniel Kindly refer to this Essential Tools KnowledgeBase Article: http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/article.aspx?id=10499 Regards Arun

DC Daniel Chait July 14, 2004 04:17 PM UTC

Ok I followed that advice, however I''m still seeing a problem. Here''s a jpg showing my silly upside down tabs. tabs upside down_7245.zip All I''m doing is: public MainForm() { // // Required for Windows Form Designer support // InitializeComponent(); _mdiMan = new TabbedMDIManager(); _mdiMan.AttachToMdiContainer(this); _mdiMan.TabControlAdded += new TabbedMDITabControlEventHandler(_mdiMan_TabControlAdded); } private void _mdiMan_TabControlAdded(object sender, TabbedMDITabControlEventArgs args) { args.TabControl.TabStyle = typeof(OneNoteStyleRenderer); args.TabControl.Alignment = TabAlignment.Bottom; }

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 15, 2004 10:54 AM UTC

Hi Daniel, Thanks for the screenshot. I understand your requirements better now. I am afraid, we do not support such a feature in our TabbedMDIManager framework presently. I have contacted the development team in this regard, and will update you as soon as I hear from them. Please refer to your latest forum post for updates in this regard. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon