We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

OnMouseDown() not called in renderer

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

16354 Jul 13,2004 12:25 PM Jul 13,2004 02:31 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On July 13, 2004 12:25 PM

I have a class derived from GridStaticCellRenderer. I''m overriding the OnMouseDown() method but it never seems to get called. Anything I''m missing here? I have: protected override void OnMouseDown(int rowIndex, int colIndex, MouseEventArgs e) { Debug.WriteLine("Mousedown"); } But it just never gets called. Thanks. Pete

Replied On July 13, 2004 01:38 PM

In order for the renderer to get mouse messages, you need to override renderer.OnHitTest. Your override should return non-zero when you want the message to be handles by the renderer''s mouse handlers. The grid\samples\indepth\DerivedCellControlTutorial does this type of thing to handle the mouse messages associated with a LinkLabel cell.

Replied On July 13, 2004 02:31 PM

Excellent. That was my last issue for today (and hopefully a while). Thanks for all your help.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;